Operation Maus Operation Maus

The cadience is great man. Big big props for that.

When my bro joined the marines 4 months ago, we bought a cadience album. Its great stuff. The games ok. Good job man

Baloon Override Baloon Override

I didnt like it.

Not to say this game sucks, cuz it really doesnt. its just not my type of game. goodjob though.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great game man

I loved the game, loved everything about it. Now you can make even more money with the soldier thing, thats great.

Heres the Iron Knight:

213633320W23322X2V2W38.R.8.1.H.5.1.A.1.A.2.E.5.5.15JFU.1EHG
W.69AH0.39.9D1BK.2T83.L5DQ.5B1BV.39.J.5NOEG.2.S.3H0KP.4.R.5D
VT4.7.35R.1.5MO5.J.7.NWH.5M9R.3C2BYP.1.0.4M.2T.TRU

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

OMG! If this is compared to Alien Hominid...

Its way better. Alien Hominid gets a game over this?! WHAT?! This is 10X better than Alien Hominid. Keep making games man maybe you'll get a game like that shitty AH.

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

U ASSHOLE!

THIS IS STOLEN U COCK SUCKER!!! YOU CHANGED THE NAME AND EVERYTHING! I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U! MORON! FUCKING SHIT!

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

HA!

Ive been playing this game for the past year now. Mostly in school. Hahahah we used to have competitions in technology. Thx for bring this to newgrounds man, you rock. I wouldnt rate this low even if it was stolen. Goodjob man. Hit me UP!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Hah. This is good!

I like the GTA top veiw, really good touch to this amazing game. The thing about hentai is, they are perfect women, ya know?
I dont get off at it though ;)

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

man...

I like the story, interactivity, and the whole "im gonna kill ur fucking ass because ur in my way" thing, but WTF?!?!? The whole Southpark thing needs to go. I mean, flash doesnt need sum panty waisted moron like u copying Southpark. I liked it though :)