The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

SUCKED

And all the morons who thought this was funny suck also. Get this off frontpage. Not funny at all. Looks like ass.

Zalad FingerZ 2 Zalad FingerZ 2

First one is way better.

It was ok though

Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

Lmao

Girl you did it. *Claps*

Dobica responds:

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

I wish you could give negatives.

I hate this webcam submission and the othe rone. The other guy wasnt the first to do it either. I fucking hate that song. And I hate the way you look too. You and that other retarded looking mother fucker. But Anti-Clock, your other submissions are great man. This is no good. Its horrible at best. As a parody you have to make it funny. You just added pictures.. you did nothing different. Nothing funny on that matter. But I guess since so many people hated the last one, this made it. Similar to the pimp phone diss. Im glad you made it to the front page. Im going to shit on a flash animation and send it in. Maybe I'll make front page. And metophorically you shitted on a flash animation. Because this is shit man. And Newgrounds is turning to shit. And the people who voted more than two on this are shit too. I dont understand how this funny!!! SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME! you know what? Fuck that, I don't want to know. I dont even want to laugh at this shit. I'd never give this any props what so ever.
Anyways, nice try man,
Peter

Rebecca Rebecca

Dude, I love you for that man....

That was so funny.... And the fucking effects were really good.

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

wtf?

that was a little lame...nice effort

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

The animation is Rediculous!!

This is an amzing ANIMATION. Everything is great. I hate everything else though. The whole concept is lame to me. But ur animations was beautiful.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

wtf.. lol?

hahahaha, pretty weird dream. The graphics were amazing and the music went alng with it perfectly. But I think it the story was pretty repetitive and stupid. but everything else was amazing. Dads home is one of my fave animations!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I hated the story line, I hate cute shit.

but, The animation is the only reason i gave you a eight. Amazing animation. Sry, I really dont like the story line

Humanimation Test Humanimation Test

holy fuck i wish i could have given it a 1000

dude i never laughed so hard in my life. when he started sliding on the ground at the end....omg... make another one like this. so fucking funny